So I have officially completed one task and have started working on 5 others. I think that is pretty good for only one month (and with a baby too). A lot of these wishes are time specific for the spring or summer (or even next fall) so I am afraid the next few months of updates may feel like little progress. I guess I will have to pick one or two to check off each month. My goal is to make Soft Pretzels and finish Northanger Abbey by the next update.
My 20 Wishes
1. Run a half marathon (again) I have run one time since baby girl has arrived.
2. Make at least one outfit for Millie
3. Make soft pretzels with my husband
4. Jump in a pile of leaves with Millie (this will have to be next fall)
5. Go to a broadway show
6. Visit a new part of Boston
7. Finish the rest of the Jane Austen Novels I recently finished Persuasion and am half way through Northanger Abbey
8. Learn to make Eggs Benedict
9 Re-read Little Women then have a Little Women Viewing party
10. Make a new tree skirt and
stockings for Christmas I am crossing out make stockings (because I bought some instead), but I did make a tree skirt. Check it out here
11. Make at least one new recipe a week This was going well until this week when I haven’t done any cooking. Though the week is not up yet. I meant to keep track of my new recipes but I have not done a great job of that… Maybe in the new year.
12. Visit California (Next Summer!) We booked our Tickets for August! San Diego here I come!
13. Meet some blogger friends in real life I met Beth from dot…. in the city who lives about 1 hour away!
14. Visit Acadia National Park
15. Start a raised garden bed (and keep it maintained)
16. Make over our kitchen
17. Participate in a Mud Run
18. Karaoke at a real Karaoke Bar (with strangers present)
19. Have a s’mores and wine party
20. Go to a Wine and Canvas night